... the measures taken meant we could concentrate on really enjoying the performanceAudience Member (on Peter Pan relaxed performance)
We are delighted to present accessible performances throughout the year, so that as many people as possible can enjoy our shows. These performances are open to everyone, but are specifically designed for people on the autistic spectrum, with sensory and communication impairments, or other additional needs.
For more information email email@example.com or call the box office on 01256 844244.
The Further Adventures of Peter Pan – The Return of Captain HookStarring Melanie Walters, David Ribi, Chris Pizzey, Holly Atterton, and Chris Fearn The Anvil
A relaxed performance means:
- The auditorium lights will be lowered but remain on during the performance
- The foyers will be open and you are free to come and go during the performance
- There will be a Quiet Zone available. For performances at The Anvil this will be in the Linden Room (off the Circle Foyer) and in The Forge (off the Stalls Foyer)
- Music and sound effects will be quieter and the performances will be gentler in tone
- No pyrotechnics will be used
- Additional wheelchair spaces will be created at The Anvil
- The pantomime will be BSL signed
...With all of these tweaks in place it feels like the pressure is offAudience Member
Visual Stories for The Anvil and The Haymarket can be used to prepare for your experience at our venues, as well as specific productions.