The information which you provide about yourself and any that identifies you (name, address, telephone number, email address, credit/debit card details) may be retained by us if you provide this information when using one of our services.
We can collect information in a number of ways:
- When you register or use our website
- When you sign up to receive our what’s on brochures and/or email bulletins
- When you purchase a product or service on our website, at one of our venues, or by phone
- When you participate in a workshop or community engagement event
- When you register for the Access List
- When you apply for a position
- When you become a Friend of Anvil Arts
- When you communicate with us
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you enter any event, prize draws or competitions run by us
- When completing any surveys that we send to you for research purposes
A cookie isn't a computer program, can't read files on your computer, can't carry viruses and can't install malware onto your computer.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org.
Third party services
The only times your personal information may be shared with a third party are where:
a) we have your prior consent to do so
b) we are using a third party to send targeted advertisements, using information such as your email address or cookies
You can opt out of this targeting by emailing email@example.com.
Friends of Anvil Arts
By signing up as a Friend of Anvil Arts you are allowing us to contact you by post or email with priority news and information, which is one of the benefits of the Friends Scheme. If you don’t wish to receive this benefit, please contact the box office – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01256 844244.
What do we do with your personal information?
Anvil Arts uses your personal information to provide you with information about events, products or services you asked for, or to process and record donations.
When purchasing tickets you are given the opportunity to opt in to receiving news and information from Anvil Arts and other arts organisations (third parties). We will only pass on your personal information if you have given us permission. In these instances, we securely supply your personal information for one-off use by the other arts organisations.
The personal information you gave us when opting in to marketing communications will be used by Anvil Arts to keep you up to date with events and news.
If you would like to revise the information provided to us at any time, or feel what we currently have on record is incorrect, please update the information by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from us, or by updating your preferences in My Account. Alternatively you can email email@example.com and we can update your record for you. You may opt out at any time.
If you opt out of marketing communications, we may still get in touch with you, for example to inform you about any changes to an event you have booked for.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
You have the following rights to your personal data:
- To request a copy of personal information held about you
- To request that any inaccuracies be corrected
- To request we stop processing your personal data
- To withdraw consent
Changes to this policy